Inventory Audit: Choose Your Way to Prove Compliance
Demands are increasing for the proof
of security and protection of the assets
that you manage and protect. Regulatory
demands and sensitivity around your
customers’ information in your safekeeping
are driving requests for greater reporting
verifying the location and physical integrity
of your inventory.
You need to be able to demonstrate control
over the physical assets that you manage
and performing physical inventory audits
can help show proof of a well-run records
and information management (RIM)
program. But conducting physical audits
presents a number of challenges. You want
to comply with these requests with ease,
but in order to do so, you need a solution
that’s tailored to your organization.
How This Affects You
- You may need to comply with auditors’ requests to verify inventory
location and integrity.
- You might need an easy way to respond to your customers who
want proof that their records are being properly stored.
- You are tasked with proving good control over your records and
information management program.
- You may need to make sure you can prove the soundness of your
program in a cost-effective way.
What If You Could ...
- Choose the inventory audit method that balances the right
combination of speed and cost for your specific situation?
- Receive reliable asset audit reporting fast, with minimal hassle?
- Demonstrate compliance in your inventory?
- Leverage the latest asset tracking technology?