What if you could take back time by not worrying about one big thing – backing up your data?
Your IT budget is limited and your resources are over-loaded. You need to free up your time and resources while also gaining peace of mind that your data is secure and your organization is in accordance with all relevant compliance and litigation requirements. Get a Free Quote »
By handing off your data into the care of a trusted third party with proven resources, technology and experience focused on protecting your data as much as you do, you can reduce downtime and get back up and running … because your business depends on it.
Iron Mountain's online cloud storage and data backup services allow you to execute backups automatically and continuously, either via the Internet or your own network. Your data backups will be safely stored in our remote, mirrored data centers and available for ready retrieval should the need arise.
You'll have the proven technology and expertise you need to ensure you can get back up and running should the unexpected happen. You'll know you're protected because you'll have access to rigorous, industry-leading protocols for protecting information. And, because your data backups are managed following proven procedures and best practices, you'll be confident in your ability to find what you need when you need it, any time an internal or external source requests data.
The cloud storage and backup services are:
- Iron Mountain Server Backup
- Iron Mountain PC Backup powered by HP Connected
What You Gain
With Iron Mountain's cloud storage and data backup services, you will:
- Automate data backup with easy-to-set, easy-to-use tools that safeguard data against disasters, equipment failure, or simple human error
- Improve data availability with service level agreements that ensure your data is where you need it, when you need it
- Streamline administration and maintain control over schedule and bandwidth limits with centralized management via a secure Web portal
- Protect your data in highly secured, mirrored underground facilities for full fail-over redundancy
- Maintain a consistent chain of custody via fully encrypted transport and storage services
Balancing limited resources with counteracting the consequences of hardware malfunctions, human errors, software corruption and man-made or natural disasters keeps you from focusing on your many strategic initiatives. Take time back with and gain the peace of mind that your data backups are protected and available for recovery when the time comes…because it matters.