Be prepared for discovery and litigation.
No matter what.
Putting the right people, processes and technology in place to effectively respond to litigation requests has become an area of intense focus in recent years, especially as the costs, frequency and stakes associated with the discovery process continue to rise. Get a Free Quote »
We can help you:
- Convert physical files to digital
- Safely store your data for discovery
- Save time and money with an experienced partner
Contain discovery costs, improve compliance and reduce complexity with Iron Mountain's Discovery Services. This end-to-end suite of capabilities helps your organization quickly and cost-effectively find, organize, prepare, image and submit physical records to meet litigation requirements.
Our Discovery Services streamlines the collection, organization, scanning, coding, hosting and delivery processes, and provides a strong chain-of-custody that ensures security and accountability every step of the way. It's reassuring to know that in many cases, your records never have to leave our facilities, which helps to reduce the risk of lost or misplaced records, while further enhancing security and cost efficiencies.
Your Single Source for Discovery:
- Document Conversion Services – Cost-effective scanning of only the files you need
- Data Restoration Services
– Quickly and efficiently restore and access backup media data in our secure digital archive for a pending discovery requests.
- Consulting Services – Expertise to guide you through all aspects of the information management and discovery lifecycle, including developing retention schedules, identifying key records and building discovery response processes.