Image On Demand™
Not every paper document needs to be converted to a digital format, stored electronically and accessed regularly. With that in mind, Iron Mountain developed Image On Demand™, a flexible, document-imaging solution designed to provide fast access to the documents you need when you need them. Get a Free Quote »
As you manage your wide array of information, it's often unnecessary and costly to scan and electronically store every one of your existing documents. Image On Demand™provides cost-effective conversion solutions for paper-based documentation that have low retrieval needs. You can outsource your complete document library, and through our team of trusted experts, get your specific documents retrieved, scanned and made available to you—quickly. With this pay-as-you-go service, you will reap immediate and long-term reductions in cost and risk, regardless of your evolving information challenges.
Image On Demand allows your organization to:
- Outsource your complete document library to Iron Mountain for long-term reduction in cost and risk, regardless of your information challenges
- Retrieve, scan and make documents available on-demand for rapid access
- Reduce scanning and storage costs by only scanning what you need, when you need it
- Order documents online using the Iron Mountain Connect™portal
- Receive images by email, direct upload to your image archive or to the Digital Record Center™ for Images
- Protect sensitive documents with multiple layers of security
- Enable quick implementation and deployment, with little or no capital outlay
- Meet discovery challenges and contain costs with our Discovery Services
Flexible image retrieval options
Once a document is scanned, you can choose to access it via a secure FTP site, have it emailed as a securely encrypted hyperlink or email attachment, or have it securely hosted—with anytime access—via our hosted image archive, the Digital Record Center for Images. If your organization has an existing electronic document management (EDM) system, we can also transfer images there for immediate uploading and access.
Image On Demand was created to make document imaging and access work for you efficiently and cost-effectively.