Accutrac® Software for Records Management
Tracking, accessing and applying policies to your active or inactive records—wherever they reside—can seem daunting. With Accutrac™ Software, you can bring consistency to your records classification, indexing, retention and hold management—while reducing associated risk. Get a Free Quote »
Reduce risk throughout your records lifecycle with Accutrac™ Software.
Accutrac centrally manages records from inception through active and onsite management, during archival storage management, to and through destruction—wherever the records reside. With Accutrac, your records management security and consistency improves through records classification, indexing, retention and hold management.
As part of a Compliant Records Management Program, Accutrac Software for records management is an end-to-end solution that reduces costs while meeting legal, regulatory and compliance obligations.
Accutrac Software supports the full range of capabilities required for physical records management, including:
- Support for active records process workflow
- Customizable box/file description templates
- Search and request capabilities
- Physical inventory management features
- Role-based security to control access
- Robust Web client that eases deployment
Accutrac features can:
- Integrate with enterprise content management systems that support electronic records
- Streamline onsite and off-site records pick-up and retrieval with Iron Mountain Web services
- Create standard and customized reports powered by Crystal Reports®
- Extend current enterprise content management or document management investments
- Unify physical and electronic records management with Accutrac and IBM FileNet® integration and manage all forms of records in a consistent, compliant manner
Accutrac enables you to initiate and enforce a consistent, compliant records management program in line with your own documented policies. Our software is DoD 5015.2-certified and offers true enterprise-scale, configurable workflows for the classification and indexing of records. These workflows support robust retention management, legal holds and final disposition management.