Secure Shredding Services for Federal Agencies
With the sensitive nature of government material, secure shredding is essential. Not only do you have to be confident all documents are highly secured and properly protected throughout the process but you also need to ensure the shredding is convenient, cost-effective and environmentally friendly. Get a Free Quote »
Iron Mountain has a long, proven track record of providing document destruction services to government agencies. With our Secure Shredding services, you’ll be able to safely and cost-effectively destroy paper-based federal documents while overcoming potential information privacy challenges by:
- Maintaining a consistent, auditable chain of custody from pickup to destruction
- Staying up-to-date and compliant with current Canadian government regulations
- Retaining complete visibility via reporting and online monitoring tools that help you keep control over your services and costs
By relying on Iron Mountain for secure document disposal, you’ll not only have greater peace of mind, you’ll also be confident you’re on budget and in line with environmental best practices.
Ease of operation with Iron Mountain. Think National.
You’ll find working with Iron Mountain easy and convenient. We are the only vendor with 3 standing offers across Canada, making us the only national solution. Taking advantage of our services is easy:
Call-up Instrument: The Work will be authorized or confirmed by the Identified Users using form PWGSC-TPSGC 942, "Call-up Against a Standing Offer”.
Existing Iron Mountain Standing Offers:
- Atlantic: 5Z011-090278/001/LM
- Central: 5Z011-090278/002/LM
- Western: 5Z011-090278/003/LM
- BC Shred: E6VIC-110004/001/VIC