Protecting your client’s information, preserving the integrity of your practice
No one does more to help law firms manage information, reduce risk and facilitate the transition to the electronic law practice than Iron Mountain. Our expertise has earned the trust of more than 10,000 law firms worldwide, and our commitment to helping our customers control costs and improve productivity defines every solution we deliver. Get a Free Quote »
No one does more to help law firms manage information, reduce risk and facilitate the transition to the electronic law practice than Iron Mountain. Our expertise has earned the trust of more than 10,000 law firms worldwide, and our commitment to helping our customers control costs and improve productivity defines every solution we deliver.
Our industry experts are singularly qualified to help you address the unique challenges of legal information management, storage, protection and recovery. By leveraging Iron Mountain’s infrastructure, you will be able to direct resources towards your client offerings, while managing costs more efficiently.
Given the explosive growth of electronic information and the need for greater control in eDiscovery, it’s important to keep pace with the changes. Working closely with your staff to analyze your specific requirements and anticipated needs, we’ll help you to develop a truly comprehensive, integrated program:
- Reduce spoliation, malpractice and non-compliance risk through the implementation of best practices for records retention and destruction across all media types, practice areas and office locations
- Enhance productivity and responsiveness through streamlined records storage, retrieval and access
- Manage time-sensitive litigation discovery requests, internal investigations and regulatory inquiries through Iron Mountain’s eDiscovery and Litigation Support services
- Streamline the transition to the electronic law practice by integrating electronic document management and online data backup into your everyday workflow
- Facilitate 24/7 document access and retrieval through Iron Mountain’s document conversion and image archiving services
- Address intellectual property issues with specialized technology escrow, domain name management and film and sound archiving services
- Maximize your use of office space, hardware and IT resources—while minimizing costs and logistics—through off-site records storage
Iron Mountain is committed to delivering more than services: we offer complete legal solutions that enable you to take full control of information and documents without losing control of your budget. Call us today at 1 800 FASTFILE (327 8345) to discover all that Iron Mountain can do for you.