Optimize your Records and Information Management Program
The Energy industry has a footprint of legacy data – with records that are decades old, in dated formats, and stored in multiple locations. It is challenging to produce what you need in a useable and timely manner, especially if these records are not yet stored in your electronic repositories.
By leveraging Iron Mountain’s comprehensive portfolio of solutions for the Energy industry, together with our in-depth experience in energy data management, you can:
- Improve visibility, control, protection, and accessibility of your records
- Get more value from your investments in electronic content repositories
- Enable information governance and enhance the management or your information
Store your Geological Core Samples
The exploration for oil and gas remains a high priority for the Energy industry. Whether you are assessing opportunities to re-explore existing field assets or developing new ones, the information contained in your core samples, well logs, and seismic data will be instrumental in your efforts to discover new sources.
By utilizing the Iron Mountain Geological Core Storage solution, you can:
- Preserve the value of your drill core and cuttings, readily available for important business decisions
- Conveniently access your core samples – in a secure, comfortable environment
- Maximize your available space – and lower your capital and operating cost