FREE UP VALUABLE REAL ESTATE AND HAVE CONFIDENCE THAT YOUR ASSETS ARE PROTECTED AND AVAILABLE WHEN YOU NEED THEM MOST. IF IT’S VALUABLE TO YOU, IT MATTERS TO US.
From critical business information to pathology specimens, you rely on us to protect what you value most. You can securely store your information assets offsite in Iron Mountain’s highly secure, state-of-the-art facilities. If disaster strikes, our offsite storage services gives you peace of mind knowing your information is protected and recoverable.
Iron Mountain can store and manage a broad range of health information, including medical records, radiology films, cine films, pathology slides, paraffin blocks and fetal monitor strips. In addition to clinical records, Iron Mountain can help you free up valuable space by moving administrative records, including human resources records, financial and other records to offsite storage. In addition, we store pandemic supplies or all non-hazardous assets for healthcare organizations. With our secure storage solutions you can:
- Reduce demands on staff while simultaneously offering rapid, round-the-clock access to and retrieval of critical clinical and business files.
- Feel confident your records and assets are stored in highly secure record centers offering auditable workflows.
- Leverage Iron Mountain Connect™, our online web portal, to request records, run inventory reports, define retention policies and monitor destruction programs.
Iron Mountain® Secure Offsite Tape Vaulting service stores your clinical and business backup data, protects it under optimal environmental conditions, and enables you to retrieve it when necessary. The results: you can reduce downtime and get back up and running... because your health system depends on it.
With Iron Mountain you can:
- Store your tapes in highly protected facilities that offer increased protection from high flood, earthquake, or disaster risk.
- Leverage SecureSync®, our web-based inventory management tool, to manage your data online and quickly locate a specific tape when needed.
- Maintain an auditable chain-of-custody and full transparency into where your data is at, whether in transit or in the vault.
SLIDE AND BLOCK STORAGE
Free up your lab storage space while ensuring the integrity of your slides and blocks remain intact. With the Iron Mountain® Pathology Storage Management service, your slides and blocks are stored offsite in a highly secure, temperature-controlled facility to ensure their long-term preservation and improve visibility into where they are and who has access to them.
Iron Mountain’s service:
- Leverages pathology-specific procedures, based on best practices that are designed to ensure the secure movement of irreplaceable specimens.
- Packages your slides and blocks in insulated coolers prior to transit to provide physical protection and temperature control while in transit.
- Utilizes real-time, wireless scanning to maintain an auditable chain-of-custody.
- Enables 24/7 online ordering, tracking and reporting through Iron Mountain Connect™, a secure web-based portal.