Automatic Cloud Backup is the Secure Solution for Small Businesses
Your company needs a data backup and recovery plan. Onsite server backups won’t help you in the case of a theft, human error, or disaster. With Iron Mountain® Cloud Backup Service you'll have a secure and reliable program that is fully automated, and enables a 1, 24 or 48 hour disaster recovery program tailored specifically for your business. Get a Free Consultation »
- Be confident.
Our automated program has a data backup frequency of every 15 minutes.
- Minimize the risk.
Employ a Cloud Backup Disaster Recovery program.
- Manage your data.
Where you need it, when you need it—Iron Mountain’s centralized web-portal-based data management gives you full access with the click of a mouse.
Server Backup: Secure, Reliable, and Fully Automated Data Protection
How it works:
Automate, modernize, and simplify your data backup and disaster recovery processes. Gain confidence that your organization can quickly restore operations after a natural or man-made disaster. Secure cloud backup in just a few simple steps:
- Automatically back up your data over the Internet to highly secure, redundant data centers
- Backup encrypts all of the data inside the firewall, over the wire, and when at rest in the cloud
- Deduplication sends only new or changed data blocks, and compression and bandwidth throttling further speed transfers, lighten network loads and shrink storage
- Recovery is just as easy; when you need to restore data, simply navigate to the recovery point via an intuitive interface, then click
With Iron Mountain, you can increase data protection consistency by performing backups with greater frequency throughout the day – and combine backup and disaster recovery into a single, high-speed, efficient operation. Server Backup also helps you improve data protection while eliminating time-consuming manual effort. Plus, you can further enhance data recovery by instantly initiating your disaster recovery program from any location
Why Iron Mountain:
- Total portfolio of data protection services
- State-of-the-art , secure offsite facilities
- Online and Mobile Inventory Management
- Dedicated Account Managers, 24/7 Customer Service